Saturday, May 8, 2010

I am getting a computer!!!! Finally! One of our own, that will work great and not have issues. Oh, I can breath again!

We have a friend who is a genius with computers, and he's...well, he's not building us a computer (although he HAS done that in the past)...he's turning our Xbox into a computer. It's gonna be great!

In the meanwhile, I'm at my sister's house with just a moment. I haven't blogged in over a month, and it feels wierd to be doing this again. I'll be brief, though, cause there are things going on around me. Namely, a barbecue and a soccer game with a GINORMOUS ball! That's my brother-in-law's word. It reminds me of another one...gigantor. But I can't remember where I heard that. A TV show, no doubt. It's my brother's birthday soon, though, and he's the one instigating the wierd soccer. He wants an 8 foot ball for the game, so I'm looking for one as a birthday present! Sweet, sweet!!

Okay, that's all I have time for. Dinner call just went out!!

Hasta

No comments:

Post a Comment